ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

The best bit of information that I took from todays announcement...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    The best bit of information that I took from todays announcement was this;

"The samples will be sent to a certified laboratory in Nevada for assaying, with results expected before the end of January 2018."

I was originally expecting that we would have to wait until mid February at the earliest but the end of January is only 3 weeks away. So 3 weeks(or even less) until we find out what our grades are at the 4 separate Clastic Zones. In the meantime the company has said they will keep us updated with possible video footage of the brine flowing to the surface under its own pressure. They might throw in some pressures as well to keep us all on the edge of our seats.
    I was expecting a pull back at some stage, and todays is healthy in the scheme of things, as it takes out a bit of the froth as we continue our march towards results in 3 weeks time. If it wasn't for the historical data I would be selling down some of my shares, but the historical data is very compelling therefore I have decided to wait until the results are know, as the company has already said that we only need 200ppm to be viable. I believe we should see significantly higher results than that though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.