ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

I don't know reading this report it doesn't add anything to the...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I don't know reading this report it doesn't add anything to the previous one only that the samples are in and ready to be tested. Okay I will bet you the next announcement will be lithium found in samples and further tests pending to check for other levels of impurities and such...I think they still haven't hit the jackpot and will just drag on and on and on much like ADV are doing. They hit spodumene but not enough to warrant production. ASN even if we find lithium (which I think will be the case in these samples) most people will interpret the data incorrectly and probably jump on the bandwagon as soon as they see the words "lithium found". The one concern I have is at the end of the report the last mention of "This exploration program will continue until December 2018" to me raises a bit of concern regarding the current find. To me this says we have something to fall back on and to keep stalling and making us think we still have hope for future drills and other locations.
    The thing that matters is how much impurities are within these samples and my guess is they will likely be high enough not to warrant production, possibly due to the location being Utah but I am hoping this isn't the case. So to put in perspective Albermarle in Nevada I believe they are running their production line on only around 300pp but they encounter such low levels of impurities this low figure is not an issue for them and that is due to the location. Utah not so sure if anyone can elaborate on previous finds/companies that are already in the area that are producing or have sampled for lithium and impurities let me know. Just keeping it real guys let me know what you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $102.0K 784.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221860 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 99454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.