ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

lol petal really??? Yes i agree re process being the priority...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    lol petal really???

Yes i agree re process being the priority and they have been making good progress IMO proving this each step at a time and now with Tom Currin onboard they have the expertise to progress faster. For AGY the pilot plant to prove the process 1st makes sense as they only have the one mineral, lithium and there were many doubters that they could achieve battery grade from that salar but JZ/Pablo have proven them all wrong, but ASN is different as ASN have multiple high grade other minerals as well which gives them other opportunities with potentially an easier and faster path to initial cashflow with the bromine which can then be used to fund or part fund the lithium pilot plant. Surely even you agree that this is a good approach especially while lithium sentiment is so down at the moment too?

I dont think Bruce is spending alot of money on increasing the JORC as it was just the one re-entry in Skyline but he obviously wanted to do this now in preparation for commencing the up coming PEA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.