ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Mate, not cross promoting here, but I am also a long term holder...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Mate, not cross promoting here, but I am also a long term holder of AGY and as much as I hate to say it there has been a long silence over there and time lines as you well know have slipped many times too and the SP has been falling too. I obviously dont like it but its just the whole lithium sector at the moment and until sentiment returns sector wide there really isnt much we can do about it except sell out, but i'm not a short term trader and buy good fundamental companies for the long term with the goal of making some massive profits. Even great announcements of drill results recently on some other lithium companies havent even moved the SP whereas in 2017 they would have rocketed it so not sure why we all need to turn on each other.

As to your comment that Bruce has no other choice, he has lots of choices. He can keep just going for the lithium knowing that in the current market it is almost impossible to get funding for plants so wasting time and money on that approach currently IMO, he can moth ball the project until times change and the lithium price increases again or he can do exactly what he has done which is very smart IMO and prioritise the bromine part of the project which can be proved at bench top scale and then upscaled easily to commercial production using common known processes (unlike lithium extraction from brine) and modular plants to do so. This approach has the benefit of providing an easier path for ASN to earlier cashflow which can then be used to help fund the lithium pilot plant and hence less need for CR and/or debt and less dilution to shareholders. IMO anyone who cant see why this change of priorities is not a great decision for the company doenst know the project very well or like you is just a frustrated ex-holder trying to cause unnecessary alarm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.