ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

No one was expecting a knock out result, just around the numbers...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    No one was expecting a knock out result, just around the numbers they had previously and thats what we got but in 2 extra zones and with increased thickness so very good result IMO as it shows we now have lithium at over the magic 100ppm mark for Lilac's process in an additional 2 clastic zones and they are thicker zones too so this should increase the resource significantly. The bromine in these 2 zones is also looking very good. These re-entries and tests were also done with very minimal additional cost.

I also think the switch to getting cashflow from the bromine 1st before building the lithium pilot plant is a great step by Bruce and I personally like the way he thinks outside the box abit and is willing to change the project priorities based on what he sees is best for the company in the long term. Cashflow to fund the pilot plant cant be bad can it?

Sometimes I just wish HC would let me go back far enough to show your posts that you thought 142ppm li from Cane Creek was very good when u were a holder. I just love the way ex-holders cant let go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.