ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

Bruce is smart, projects such as ASN’s paradox don’t happen...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Bruce is smart, projects such as ASN’s paradox don’t happen overnight they take years to develop and bring into production and a lot of the time holders get in at the early stages and as time progresses they complain about how things are going measured by the share price, frustrating I know I have been there myself. ASN has diversified itself with other assets/projects that it may (if it chooses to) bring online or it can prove up a resource through drilling and exploration and then sell the asset to fund its primary projects. This is a smart way to shore up new avenues to capital and also bring shareholder value with new blood who choose to invest depending on what project they believe in/understand most. We are currently in PFS with our main asset and this takes time the fact our MD is out actively seeking new resources for our company I believe is a HUGE positive. It’s easy to sit back as a one trick pony and also to lose interest in your own company even as an MD, people lose drive and direction all the time during careers but this demonstrates that isn’t the case here.
    a lot of long term holders that may have bought in before I have I can understand will be eager to vent their frustration, but if you look at the investment over a timeline with context in relation to its projects and appreciate the new additions instead of a stagnant company going nowhere, I’m quietly confident you will reap the rewards sooner then you may think. All imo, as always DYOR and glta Im glad I came onboard and I’m looking forward to the near future with Anson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $102.0K 784.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221860 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 99454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.