ASN 0.00% 9.6¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Confirms Supersaturated Brines in Gold Bar Sampling, page-88

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    I am superb happy with the market update for the delay.

I have been selling half of my holding at 27.5c, 25c and 20.5c waiting for the result and intent to buy back if result (ppm) proven to be good (don't mind paying for higher price).

With recent updates (brine weight ratio and Cane Creek re-entry) it obviously further boosted my confident on Paradox Basin and the management commitment. I always hope the management could test Cane Creek ASAP as my studies tell me Cane Creek shall have super high grade brine. The management is doing exactly what I have been hoping for and with lightning speed.

Therefore, I have bought back my shares after recent anns. Hope I can sell other shares to top up another 140k shares. ASN has been my top holding since October last year.

I can feel that this management is very ambitious and there are still young (not looking for retiring soon, i guess. Compare to RLC's management), I expect after Paradox Project is on track they will push for Cobalt in Perth.

Don't forget, Trump is pushing for local mining and reduce import. This will be another + for ASN.

GLTA & DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $110.2K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2384 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 456173 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.