ASN 2.60% 7.5¢ anson resources limited

I have no knowledge on those element grades but did some search...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I have no knowledge on those element grades but did some search on the grade and found following:

The grade (g/t or grams per tonne) considered good for gallium, indium, germanium, and barium can vary depending on the market demand, extraction costs, and other economic factors. Here are some general guidelines:

Gallium

Typical Grades: Gallium is often found in trace amounts in bauxite and zinc ores. Grades of 30-50 g/t (grams per tonne) are considered economically viable for extraction from bauxite, whereas higher grades may be needed for other sources.

Indium

Typical Grades: Indium is typically found in zinc ores, and a grade of 50-100 g/t is generally considered good. Higher grades are more economically attractive.

Germanium

Typical Grades: Germanium is usually recovered from zinc ores and coal deposits. Grades of 100-200 g/t in zinc ores and around 50 g/t in coal deposits are considered good.

Barium

Typical Grades: Barium is most commonly extracted from barite (barium sulfate) deposits. Good grades for barite are typically 4,000-5,000 g/t (0.4-0.5% Ba) or higher. Lower grades can also be processed if the deposit is large and the extraction costs are low.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6208/6208239-60d62d4ca74a0bc620bae18c2d62a12c.jpg
    And compared to our results, I think In and Ge are good, Ga is very good, and Ba is extremely good. Overall this is a very good ann. DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.