ASN 1.33% 7.4¢ anson resources limited

"Personal estimation"thank god that is all it is and so anything...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    "Personal estimation"

thank god that is all it is and so anything you say should be taken with a grain of salt, hense the falling SP.

we all want ASN , all stocks for that matter to do well.
    Love the fact management are pro active, and committed, that is good, pity the stock has a HotCopper forum with uneducated rampers, froggy channel that dribbles and a hidden ** forum that is in **.

The biggest problem I see here is you guys just rave on like ASN is in production, whereas in reality ASN have no plant( estimated cost $600m)( rough ball park figure who knows) , very limited funds of its own, and is at a very early stage in its life and development.

That is fine, that's normal, but words like "massive mega plant", and the like just don't fit here .

To use a simple analogy its like a baby, it needs to soil it's britches, learn to walk etc, before it can be married and have a family.
    The way you go on its like the baby is already a great grand father.

Lets talk about how the company can move forward rather than 100 yr mine life , massive mega plant, and that nonsence. Let's all get the diapers out and the baby wipes to clean up the soiled bottoms, and make warm healthy milk bottles, lol massive mega plants, more like massive mega diapers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.