ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Geeze guys can we keep this thread to ASN please. I spoke to...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Geeze guys can we keep this thread to ASN please.
    I spoke to Bruce on email a few weeks ago when I was trying to understand what ASN had produced through Lilac to date (comparing the LCE grades to what AGY had produced as I am invested in AGY as well and know it well) and my comment to him was "Yes I am invested about the same amount in both companies but I fully understand that apart from them both being lithium brine projects that’s about where the similarities of the 2 projects stop."
    Bruce's reply which I agree with was "
    We have a different brine to South America and a different process to extract the lithium. They are not directly comparable in the process stages but the final products are."

His final comment which I liked was "To use your apple analogy, our apple is not fully grown yet but it is expected to grow into a superior grade apple but it is not ready to be compared to the other fully ripe apples!".

So while yes I am personally invested in both, ASN is quite unique in many ways and while I agree that IMO it is about 1 year behind AGY currently, which is why you would also expect its MC to be lower, Bruce seems to be really fast tracking this pilot plant design and construction at the moment which IMO should see us close the gap some what later this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.