ASN 5.00% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

They are doing what they need to and the options will come thru....

1. 483 Posts.
    They are doing what they need to and the options will come thru. They don't have to spend much to get the other 40% to take their holding up to 50% they just have to jump thru a lot of hoops- which they are doing. As well as expanding their holding by over 200% I think they are doing a pretty good job. The graphite project came at a time when the whole market was getting beat down and ASN got kicked hard. The market will wake up soon and when they do we will se some serious line wipes. As I have said before, it is flying under the radar. Look how many views these threads are getting and it is easy to see, in conjustuon with the tiny amount of trades each day, That no one is watching this except us.

We will all be booting and telling ourselves how smart we all were when they start showing lithium results. We know there is Lithium in the brine, not like RMX who has no historical data or lithium, and as soon as they confirm to the market there is no way it will stay at these levels.

Options are a risk but they are so cheap that the up side is worth it. I believe that ASN is run by some cleaver guys who will do what they need to to get the options in the money.

Good luck everyone, relax and let the money come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $361.4K 3.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 614025 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 118845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.