ASN 0.00% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Investor Presentation - April 2018, page-19

1. 10,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2091
    I think it is fair to say that we all now know where the highest grade Lithium is at the Paradox basin.
    On page 13 that small yellow square pegged area where 500ppm was recorded is near the centre of the roundish pink shaded area.
    All the high grades are near any of the pink shaded areas ,unfortunately Anson only has a small square of the best ground at this stage ,but enough to be a company maker.
    The Anson ground surrounds the best ground apart from the small pegged yellow square where a re entry will be made to confirm that 500ppm Li or more is in the area ,once this ground has been granted and approved for re entry.
    The point I'm getting at is that the company can now be comfortable that they are looking in the right area and that any new ground acquired in the area of the cross cutting sections within this pink shaded area would result in a huge spike in the share price.
    Anyone selling now very well may miss out on a big spike if management manage to negotiate and acquire some more of that high grade area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.