ASN 9.52% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

So we find ourselves in the doldrums SP wise yet once again...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    So we find ourselves in the doldrums SP wise yet once again after an oversubscribed SPP imo designed to favour soph's and I guess retail investors with capital backing. Having said that any LT holder that managed to average down with the belief that the company will eventually succeed has imo done quite well to take up the full subscription as there was no chance you would have picked up that many shares at 1.85 on market.

For those that continually keep saying that no one would have a crack and they would fail to raise well I've said it before and 'yes' you were wrong once again.

So now were does that leave us from here:
    -Applications/permits and engineering works etc in order to deliver PFS
    -Tha BULL project which bodes well with me from what I'm seeing with other explorers in the region
    -The Vanadium/Uranium project which I'm not so keen on but happy to be surprised as long as we don't spend too much on that one

Personally my main focus is the Paradox project as the company have also suggested although I would welcome us getting our hands on LC1 and or WHITECLOUD in the very near future as historically if proven our LI grade averages would improve exponentially and Br grade averages( well the sky's the limit). Reading between the lines in recent announcements to me suggests this could be a possibility or maybe one can dream. All IMO only.

So that's a wrap and yes I still believe in a bright future for ASN and a substantially better SP return for us LT's.

GLTAH
    Mari05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $243.7K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1031794 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 290407 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.