ASN 1.30% 7.8¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Plans Re-entry Program to Increase Indicated Resource, page-15

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Yes, Beisha. I had thought of you and what your take of this might be. I recall you were in early on the last rise at 1.7 or there abouts like I was, however, you took some off the table in the 4s. If I also remember rightly you have mentioned that you had stocked back up again. Well done by the way.

I'd like to ask you, is this where you expected we'd be right now, and are you surprised or in any way frustrated by today's announcement.? Considering that, from what I thought at least, you were expecting far more out of this and much sooner than we're now being told.

As to the comments about me being deliberately misleading Chris2184. It's not my intention at all, it only disagrees with your thoughts on the matter. I'd be interested to know what others think, and whether they were under the impression that this was going to be moving a lot faster.

Also, anyone who has anything to add regarding my thoughts on just how they're playing the "low-cost exploration" card, in conjunction with the fact that we're waiting until next year for this new stage approval.?

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.