ASN 1.03% 9.8¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Produces Lithium Hydroxide Product, page-24

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Agree 100%. I have read several articles that alot of battery manufacturers actually prefer hydroxide over carbonate so this is big news that Lilac can now produce both products. Also great to hear that they have now appointed a lab to look at getting the "by products" not just as an additional revenue source but also as a way to increase the lithium grade. Bruce is also talking about the PFS. You dont talk about producing a PFS if you are not confident in your resource. I have no doubt that ASN will go into production IMO. Not only do we now have the sweetest land in the basin (from the last announcement which IMO the market still has not cottoned onto) but also a direct extraction process to produce both industrial grade lithium carbonate and now lithium hydroxide too and soon BG carbonate too.
    Cant wait to see the site for myself this Saturday. Very exciting times for ASN and IMO they are not just ticking boxes now but creating new boxes (hydroxide) and ticking those as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.4¢ $206.3K 2.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.