ASN 3.00% 9.7¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Resources Investor Webinar Presentation, page-109

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Perhaps instead of giving himself a $350k / 70% pay rise he could have employed 2 or 3 experts to sell this thing..... The coy is in a different sandbox now with a whole lot of new eyes on it. The marketing, social media and general online image of the coy and its people needs to reflect this. Honestly, Knox was embarrassing. He is earning over $300k, I've never seen anyone on that sort of salary look so unprofessional. If I presented like that in my weekly team Zoom catch-up I would be pulled up and sternly talked to. If I presented like that in a Zoom meeting with external stakeholders (like shareholders / potential investors) it would be a dismissal first warning level talk. Also the organiser better get booted after his fumbling around like someone who had never organised a Zoom meeting before.

While I'm very happy with the project progress over the last 6-12 months, it really is high time they started presenting the company in a more professional manner across the board, from typos in anns to using consultants who know how to run meetings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $219.2K 2.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 359456 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 163581 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.