ASN 13.6% 12.5¢ anson resources limited

Nice to here some intelligent input for a change. Here’s...

1. 4,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Nice to here some intelligent input for a change. Here’s somebody reading between the lines and putting it out there.

Timeline might be a little out, but a great post.

ASN is still years away from meaningful production, but I suspect when they get this train going many of us will benefit greatly.

Yes I’m a long dog watching with much interest.

Best wishes to all, especially you old dogs.

The lithium tracks are still being laid and the train has not even had a taste of them yet. Those with patience will ride this track, the others I don’t really care about.

We all ride at our own peril, some are more subject to calculated risk, others are just risk oriented. I’m a bit of each and have placed bets over many spec stocks, nearly all related to the EV revolution.

Long story short, do some research and look at which way the world will turn soon, it starts with the carmakers, and will end with mass energy storage.

Take a lot of you new investors about an hour to get a real grip on what’s coming.

Look at VW’s pledges, look at GM’s latest commentary, look at Tesla’s ambitions across the electric market, it’s not just EV’s.

This is not a short term hold as many that have been here for years are well aware.

This is a multi mineral company well represented by the company name ANSON RESOURCES.

Let’s stop the hay day comments and stick to reality, you’ve invested in a spec stock that will most likely go up and down like a yo-yo until one of our many minerals hits pay dirt.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $161.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.3¢ $234.9K 1.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 286458 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 938553 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 13.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 1221669
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.