ASN 1.30% 7.8¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Secures Product Qualification Funding and SPP, page-106

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Guys my post here https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38224030/single makes it clear the JORC will be for li and other minerals

I paste below that which has been approved by the company....full details in my link above

-JORC resource estimate for minerals such as lithium, bromine and iodine at the project​

For me a maiden JORC for li around 150,000 tonnes would be brilliant which can then be updated as time goes by but that's enough for 13-15 year project at 10,000 tonnes per annum. That's a resource of 1.9billion based on a price of 13k per tonne (again that's all USD, AUD is much higher). For me the likely range of the maiden JORC for li is 100,000 tonnes to 170,000 tonnes hence why I pick roughly the middle at 150,000 tonnes. Anything beyond that would completely blow me away.

The other minerals could be very special indeed and will imo be more valuable than the li alone.

Having said all of that its one thing to have a resource its another thing to produce a saleable product that someone wants to buy. For me the resource is no issue, for me the big thing for anson the chemical processing company is that we have lilac to extract the lithium from the brine and we have Alex etc to be able to manage the process whereby that 16,000 ppm eluate is converted to the saleable product.We also have hatch managing the process for the extraction of the other minerals.

Bruce presenting in new York 6 may, spp opens tomorrow and closes 10 may. As I said last week "it's time" and we have new staff, we have a mini pilot plant, we will soon have a multi mineral jorc and if we get anything beyond that , look out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.