ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson Targets Ni-Cu-PGE Mineralisation at Hooley Well, page-10

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Hey mate I really enjoy you’re optimistic approach, I’ve been here a while and have seen the games played over the years on this stock.

I am optimistic also on this stock but I do query where all the cash is going to come from to engage exploration of some of the more recent acquisitions.

We are not exactly cash rich at the moment, decent drilling expeditions cost millions, sure you can do a cheaply in order to sell a tenement to fund elsewhere, but is that really what we want to see.

Or is the executive order from BBB to drill the heart out of one to get a heartbeat going and then move progressively through others each funding the next.

Some clarity has been provided though the Paradox Basin process via production tubes.

I for one would like a simple focused monetary transparent road in regard to all these acquisitions.

I keep hearing Paradox is the main focus, we would all like a little more information on the road ahead, what are we targeting, what’s the focus, which project is current cash been targeted at, how are we funding this now diverse portfolio.

Im not having a whinge, just genuinely asking how the hell are we funding all of these projects.

It’s one thing to purchase a tenement but correct me if I’m wrong there is a time limit on lack of exploration one can have before you’re likely to forfeit your rights, I guess what I’m saying is they we have taken up a hell of a lot of exploration in the last year, this all has to be funded?

Holding strong at the moment and believe we do indeed have some very promising prospects. Nothing wrong with asking a few questions

As a holder of many stocks it’s possible I’ve missed something as time limits research over a dozen or so stocks now.

Best wishes all, I really hope ASN pulls some weight in the future, she’s certainly been a tough hold for the last few years, not the only one though.

Come on BBB, you keep throwing us bones and we appreciate them, the next bone needs to have some meat on it.

GLTA holders, especially you old holders like me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.