ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Jeez, if he drops that one we will looking at 1.2c next week...

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Jeez, if he drops that one we will looking at 1.2c next week IMHO. ASN is in a difficult situation in an absolute shit market.

Im sure BBB is doing his best to keep this company afloat, but raising capital in a poor market where the majority of share holders are tapped out, or are not willing to invest more until they see some forward traction. Sideline investors with cash in hand may well have this stock on their radar, but until forward momentum is finally confirmed they won’t invest a cent in this stock.

A bit sad to see my substantial investment in ASN continue to wither down over the last two years.

There is much potential in this stock, it’s just got to work out which direction it wants to take, many minerals and potentially many stories ahead.

Market is saying not interested right now, this does not mean the market will not be interesting the future.

Going to be a long road to SP recovery. I’ll continue to post on this stock, and continue to hold, just a little disappointed in way these CRs have been managed.

Good luck all, unless BBB has a banger announcement up his arse we are going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.