ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Anson to Commence Uranium/Vanadium Exploration Program, page-78

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Sadly I called it. I also then tipped against myself, thinking surely they won't be so stupid as to raise below the last options exercise price of 3.5 cents. I bought some more at 3.7 cents the day before they went into their double-length trading halt. Again still thinking they'd come through with the goods surely. Well......then we have a credit raising with absolutely no parameters other than that holders who participate get 20% off whatever the frig the SP might happen to be on average over the 5 preceding days before the close of the offer. HA HA HA. I laugh so I don't cry.

Did I say that they needed to avoid such idiocy.? The SP at this time is saying everything. No one knows up from down relating to the direction of this company right now. don't let anyone tell you different. It's all a guess.

And all this after such a promising PEA and market acceptance. It's how you kill momentum for sure.

So now we wait to see what's left to come from the circus. Do ASN have something to get the market excited again.? Or was it just to make a select few happy for now and to get some extra cash to see them through for the next little while.?

Time is going to tell the story here.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.