ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Entends Relationship with Sigma-Aldrich, page-111

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi @dollarfast
    Um, actually all you have done is picked the trend which blind Freddie could have seen. If I keep saying it is going to rain tomorrow eventually I will be right. Here is a little snippet of your posts which haven't been correct including the one you bet me it would go into receivership within 6 months WHICH YOU WERE WRONG about. That 6 months is now up

You: Once a speckie gets to here then normally its over.6 months till the recievers move in. happy easter
    Me: I will take that bet. If they dont go bust in 6 months you leave the ADO threads alone? Man of your word?

You: you have a deal cashman 6 months from now.the sp will be about 6 cents max
    18/02/15 - Vulture you are wasting your time,most here are blindfolded and going down with the ship. Another dirty little over ramped spec bites the dust. next support 6 cents happy easter to all. xxx

30/06/15 - If at first you don't succeed, then try, try again Agree,but avoid speculative crap long term. Here comes 6 cents. Talk later darlings xxx

To use your english, I lub having a good memory xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.