ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Good on you DS. I agree there is potential in the technology -...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good on you DS.
    I agree there is potential in the technology - just not sure all the crew in the cockpit should be around the board room table.

Hopefully, this uncertainty re funding is gone, they will need more at some stage soon.
    Now the uncertainty re the future game plan remains. Their last few have been shockers.

There may indeed be something in the pipeline but we only have past history to go by - no $$ making deals and a disastrous acquisition that only left the Belgians wealthy and the Czechs paying a reduced price than their original offer I imagine.

So until they actually pull something meaningful off we can only go by their history of $$ making deals. Irons in the fire - sure. Nous to pull them off and transform them into something meaningful - not so sure.

Poor Joe M. - his life work and upon what this company is based has seen diddly squat to date due to the kids in the cockpit.
    I really like the technology and believe that it could be a game changer in a range of industries. Disruptive technology potentially - just need the acumen to pull off deals. Cook seem like a good/ethical bunch to deal with.

AGM will be interesting if no deals or game plan announced.

Today's 'market' like the announcement and the removal of CR/funding uncertainty. The reality of the future uncertainties will set in over the next week unless more info is released to the market.

That is my whinge.

Fingers and toes remain crossed. I will assess my holding until after AGM and a satisfactory explanation of this current mess, RM/First Cape shenanigans and their roadmap moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.