ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

The lack of progress re: revenue for the M&G product is largely...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    The lack of progress re: revenue for the M&G product is largely due to appointment of a CEO who didn't give a flying rat's a$$ about the product selling until the purchase was finalised (and even then maybe not a priority).

I'd love to see someone with a pedigree from Cook, Philips, etc. come in as the CEO and appreciates what the technology actually is and can sell the bejesus out of it.

I would also suspect with the lack of interest from Jef and the likely knowledge by a majority of the BOD that this was coming, efforts to progress Ellume, DMTC, Cook, etc. have probably been de-prioritised to avoid complexities through divestiture.

My initial reaction was relief and it looks like the market agrees. Best of luck to DIASource and time for the ADO BOD to take a long look in the mirror, as the AGM will be providing plenty of reflection they may want to be prepared for. I'm preparing to go this year for my pound of flesh, so set it in whoop whoop. I'll bring my BBQ trailer and cook for the SH's who make the trip. If it's in Sydney CBD, I'll shout a round.

All IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, TFIF, blah blah blah....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.