ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Files its Battery Patent in Key Lithium-ion Markets, page-34

1. 8,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1122
    "As one who sold out entirely between 25 cents and 12 cents I continue to look on and read with interest about what a diabolical stuff up this company has turned into."

Did you win, lose or draw? Because therein lies a clue to your obssessive and, let's be honest, more than a little weird, compulsion.

"I reckon it might be prudent to question the commercial viability of the IP as not even the people who developed it can manage to sell it."

You're kidding, right? You reckon you've maintained an interest in ADO and yet you make the above statement. Have you not read the literally hundreds of posts over the last 2 years doing just that?

"I continue to look on and read with interest about what a diabolical stuff up this company has turned into."

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of diabolical stuff ups on the ASX and there is no question that ADO is among them. Australian corporate life is crawling with well dressed, well heeled but basically incompetent executives. So many of them can only turn a dollar with inside information or manipulation. When it comes to financial smarts, there's not too much around and many mistake wealth as conferring intelligence when it was probably dumb luck.
    The question you should ask yourself is 'why am I so obssessed with ADO when there are hundreds of others'?

Your posts have a strangely perverse quality where it seems you gain some strange kind of satisfaction much as someone seeing a car accident and feeling a secret satisfaction. If ADO were to go under one day I just hope that you don't hear the news in a public place. It could be messy. Conversely, if ADO were to turn around and become successful D) you may sink into despair. This is not healthy old son.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.