ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Files its Battery Patent in Key Lithium-ion Markets, page-45

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    I assure you that GC did indeed show no sign of even wanting to discuss where he went wrong. He never has. Previously I used to swallow his lines.

The implications of this were becoming clearer to me before the AGM and I have p0sted my thoughts on that in several epic posts breaking my previous silence.

I told GC in no uncertain terms he could not "mess up" again (actually I used a slightly stronger word than that) or we are sunk.
    Rather rudely in retrospect, I pointed my finger at him while I said it for emphasis. This reflects my frustration but Joe Maejis' speech had riled me somewhat as the fallout about the voting out of the most competent person on the team for financials and corporate responsibility, was fresh.

Also I told him a few other home truths of the type I've recently posted which he refused to take on board. It's all Diasource's fault, they're the baddies etc.

I voted for him and he saw me holding up my cards, he then thinks that it was uncritical support. Others saw me holding my cards up for him as well.

I voted for stability, as recommended by the Chairman, but maybe a vote for GC wasn't one for stability after all.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 25/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.