ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Files its Battery Patent in Key Lithium-ion Markets, page-53

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    What? You cite this as somehow accurate and complete?

Joe Maeji explaned why he stayed away from Board participation and then gave a warm thank you to him for his honesty and commitment."

That is a VERY watered down version of what was said. So much so that it hardly counts as a statement of what occurred especially what it signifies about Joe's developing views.

You missed the clear point that was passionately made by Joe that initially he opposed and resented Alan Studleys' initiatives and efforts. Especially when it involved sacking staff. THEN he came to understand and appreciate they were not only essential, but part of a future path that is realistic, not just full of hopes and dreams.

Another inaccuracy is your idea that I was simply stuck on having an EGM. My point (but you don't seem to appreciate distinctions terribly well) is that had we all co-operated early on, it could have happened earlier.
    Much earlier. Which part of this don't you understand?

I was accused of thinking I could save the company and I had no clue about financial realities, and all manner of inaccuracies and slurs (I would have consulted and gone by majority view, but now I wouldn't, as I can see the majority view in HC is sometimes sadly mistaken).

The fact that people faffed around and played games and did not share knowledge or ideas, is what I was appalled by. I repeated this over and over because people like you did not understand. If you still don't understand it seems like some kind of a feat.

It doesn't make all EGMs a great idea. It entirely depends on the circumstances. I was no fan of the deals RMartin made, but I have also taken another look at how the company was being managed at the time.

As for the Chairman's managing of the meeting, all I can say is the lawyers in the room appeared astounded at the claims being made and the diversion of valuable time. IMO it was and is absurd. What you speak of is a past practice which you feel should have been followed. It had no effect on the results. If you think referral to ASIC is justified on those grounds, good luck. But it doesn't strike me as a great use of ASIC time nor yours.

Perhaps being part of lynch mobs appeals to some people.

But I can tell you this: if you lose Joe Maeji you don't have much left.

Ask yourself what kind of management he wants because my impression is that JM's patience has run out with the nonsense.

That man is key to the company success and it seems some of you have got a tin ear about what he was saying.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 26/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.