ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

You may well be right. I think the announcement is not really...

1. 206 Posts.
    You may well be right.

I think the announcement is not really clear.

My interpretation possibly affected by my thinking that ADO is now a essentially a Belgium company and CEO, COO and CFO positions are likely to be Belgium based with corresponding subordinate roles located in Australia EO, OO, FO.

"...Anteo transitions to the new CEO and structure..."

"...The Board is in the fortunate position of having an internal successor available. Jef Vangenechten is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Diasource Immunoassays S.A., and he has agreed to step into a combined role as Global CEO."

As announced the new CEO Dr Jef Vangenechten has been appointed Global Chief Executive Officer.

Do we need a GCEO and a CEO in Australia? I think not.

In my mind, DiaSource has taken over Anteo and may well do a better job of realizing opportunities and closing deals. Have a look at Rolf's CV and experience - a very capable addition to the board with strong finance background.

As I understand it, as of 1st June both when Jef officially takes over GC's role both DiaSources Chairman & CEO (Rolf & Jef) will be on Anteo's board,

Is the COO position to be based in Brisbane or Belgium? I don't think it is clear from the announcement.
    "... new CEO and structure which will include the recruitment of a Chief Operating Officer and Financial Officer based in Brisbane.".

I am having trouble reconciling the volume of shares that have been traded with no apparently reporting event being triggered. I do not believe the shorting theory but rather a postioning play, but of course I could be wrong.

Scenario is that shares have been sold on-market from one entity to another entity with no real change in beneficial ownership. Putting the share price under pressure and allowing the accumulation of additional shares at a much lower price.

This would only be viable/sensible if you were certain that the share price was in for a big lift due to say re-rating due to combined entities financials or say some contract(s) finally reaching a positive conclusion.

[Still have a niggle at the back of my neck about the Canadians pulling out, personally I don't buy that they wanted to renegotiate the terms after the event for no reason. Maybe they got wind of something significant that spooked them? Was it POC1 or something else?]

There are so many questions and frankly no communication from ADO/DiaSource.
    Not even a "feel good" news letter congratulating themselves on a successful "merger"

I think ADO has a big future in front of it, but there appears to be some strange backroom plays at work.

Interesting times ahead.

All IMHO, DYOR etc etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.