ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Initiates Lithium-ion Battery Development Project, page-88

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    I was the poster that gave a summary of the activities at the AGM.
    You are hanging on to Joe's statements in supporting AS as a contributor to the Company that he was the White Knight, and perhaps he was.
    Nevertheless, here is an unarguable fact for you to consider from the AGM - we were both there. The Chairman tried to re-elect AS by a show of hands when he already knew that shareholders had comprehensively voted against this. I am not going to enter into a discussion with you as to whether that was the appropriate decision by the shareholders however it is an absolutely disgraceful behaviour by a person elected as Chairman to represent the interests of shareholders, who had clearly expressed their views.
    I had a 15 minute discussion with Joe after the meeting and was introduced to a previous collaborator on our battery technology - one Stefan Ederling. No mention was made in that discussion about AS.
    So my suggestion to you is that we all look forward to what JOE & our new CEO might be able to deliver for us in the months/years ahead. Despite your comments, I know of no "inner sanctum group" specifically excluding you, and if there is, the majority of us are also excluded; I see no poster in here that shows any form of mysogynist tendencies, however clearly some shareholders have connected over the years we have all waited patiently for ADO to deliver our well deserved wealth.
    Get fluffy and wait for the rewards long term holders deserve!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $17.35K 826.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 362173 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 383789 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.