ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Initiates Lithium-ion Battery Development Project, page-92

1. 30,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    But travelbug the message that I'm giving (about ADO) is not what you or many people want to hear.

It's inherently unpopular.

So far I get more personal attacks than I do people addressing the issues. That's a weakness of theirs, not mine. It's called denial and I'm not responsible for it.

You didn't even look at what was said to me there.

You and @zabros might like MS personally but even he admits he's only a small business operator and he had nothing of substance to say when asked at the AGM how he was qualified to sit on the board. I make a joke about this and zabros reckons its the worst thing he's ever heard. The joke was tame. What he read into it is another story.

I've said time and again I'm here to discuss the facts and NOT here for popularity. The standard you hold me to, given the seriousness of our position is ridiculous.

Instead of listening you shoot the messenger.

It took months of posting before an argument I had penetrated your cranium and you finally saw what I was saying about GC and his misguided ideas.

Apparently this is my fault? No you just refused to listen.

It gives me no joy whatsoever to state this. It's just unavoidable conclusion. Do I think GC can change? Possibly. Remember it's you who said he should go, not me. And we do need someone in the diagnostics space to see things through. But he has no idea about risk management. IMO.

Do I think MS has done anything useful? No. In fact I think he's been divisive. But it's incredible that the results that are now coming in re batteries are seen as a result of MS. It's bizarre.

There is nothing light and fluffy about the antics pre AGM and post. It's been ugly. As are the attacks on me personally.

But I understand human nature. I can take it but you people simply cannot look at the substance of what I'm saying. You just want to shoot the messenger.

I'm thrilled with the battery results and the new strategy coming in. Anyone who doubts that we have control over the patents should call ADO and talk it over IMO.

In terms of battery scope, which brickwalls was worried about, I always found Joe Maeji to be on top of patent scope. This is why he delayed release of patents earlier, when GC wanted to pump some good news he braked it.

Instead of voicing conspiracy concerns in here, or worries without doing anything about it, people should call the company more IMO and get the facts. I believe if people investigated impartially instead of jumping to conclusions according to a popularity game, we'd all be better off.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 21/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.