ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Initiates Lithium-ion Battery Development Project, page-94

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    @Esteve

If you can read this, I certainly wonder how is it that you divert this topic entirely off batteries and onto the AGM indeed previous antics pre AGMs?

If I did that I'd be immediately tou'd for being offtopic. lol!!

I don't understand your point. You're conflating a few misunderstandings of over a year ago and you won't let them die. It's all shoot the messenger.

Listen, I do think JM is key to the company going forward and you totally missed my point!

The fact that certain topics weren't mentioned in your discussions with JM doesn't mean they aren't significant. It's neither here nor there. I had many conversations at the AGM and they sure as heck weren't on the same topic!

It was an important move that JM supported AS because he was in support of the business plan that AS was implementing! You missed this!

The significance is that it's a business plan the Chairman as acting CEO sought and implemented. How can you manage to miss this?

I've restated it over and over and OVER.

Next!

My conspiracy theories? MINE?

How do you describe the claim made so often in here and outside that there is "a group" about to steal the secrets of ADO, and/or to destroy the company and isn't acting in best interests of shareholders?

Now you'd be the last person in the world to admit that this is what is behind the claims to get rid of AS. So I dare suggest it? OK!

It's blatant rubbish and it's demonstrated to be rubbish by what has gone on at the AGM with JM's support of AS and what has happened since. THAT'S what I'm talking about. But I don't like expressly repeating what's obviously propaganda and defamatory so you make that bit very difficult indeed. Never mind!

It IS significant that JM is now on Anns. He's moving to gain a more prominent role in the Board!

Can't you see the importance of this? God knows we need it!

Put your fingers in your ears and shout lalala la all you like. Put me on ignore if you like. This is the truth.

Do I care? NO. I've had a lot of fun with you lot. It's been bizarre!

General:
    Of course now nobody will admit an EGM was planned to rid us of the Chairman as part of the super dooper plan to "save the company"!

Nobody wanted this? All the good developments in the battery space are from GC and MS's hard work? That's hilarious. Keep it real!!

Instead of engaging with fear that the patents are vulnerable to the new collaborative testing, how about at least someone give Joe M a call? No? I'm not doing it because I'm already very satisfied indeed that he'very clued up indeed on patent protection from my previous discussions and the recent changes he's made just before them. But do go ahead. I'm Manuel...I know nothing...lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.