ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Shareholder Presentation Times, page-40

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    No but any existing test, to adopt ADO tech will need to go through the entire regulatory hurdle AGAIN.
    This costs money. Unnecessary money.They have to prove the test works all over again!. Paperwork, lab time, blah blah blah.

I can't quantify this cost because each company knows what it cost them to get the test approved in the first place. They're the ones doing the cost benefit analysis. They will know what it would cost them to repeat it.

So the benefits of a more accurate test doesn't interest them.

Sienna Cancer Diagnostics is in a different field. Cancer is one area where everyone cares about a more accurate test.

GC is Chairman of Sienna and at the time all the Bergen funding/Diasource debacle was going on he was busy getting that company listed on the ASX.

People blindly follow others as if they aren't capable of error. He is, and anyone is! Including ds when it comes down to it. This is my point.

Huge strategic errors were made about how much the diagnostics space cares about getting more accurate tests. They don't! Not on their cost v benefits analyis.

It's why Josh Soldo couldn't get any traction. NONE WHATSOEVER!

Please at least think about what I'm saying instead of dismissing it outright.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 24/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.