ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Once again, taking liberty with my words. Not sure why you feel...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Once again, taking liberty with my words. Not sure why you feel the need to make things up. FGS, it's just discussion, why do you twist what's in black and white? It's so easy to refute you when you do this.

To assist with the discussion, here is what you posted:
    IMO it would be massively stupid to sell the battery tech outright, but it seems to be what's being planned.

Here is what I responded with:
    Where are you forming your opinion on the one off sell? What information do you have that leads you to believe that’s their plan? Not saying it’s wrong, just haven’t seen anything from the business supporting that claim. Kind of reckless to say that’s where it’s heading if it’s only your opinion and you have nothing to back that up

So, I stand by what I asked you, as I'm genuinely curious to understand what information your forming your opinion on. What "plans" have you seen the rest of us haven't? I've seen nothing outside of HC suggesting it's an option. I'm simply trying to understand your statement so I can form my own opinion based on our..... discussion...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.365K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84746 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 612809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.