ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Shareholder Presentation, page-153

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    My thoughts/summary from Melbourne -

Maybe 15-18 people + 4 board

Chris – Quite energetic and excited. Young love if you will. Reminded me of where I was at during the early years. Wants to stay on in some capacity post-handover to new CEO.

Jack – Been here, done that. Has been in the small cap space for 15 years. Has seen and experienced what works and what doesn’t which will no doubt help to reduce mistakes / improve efficiencies as we grow. Moto is to under promise, over deliver. “Quality information; over information”. Will probably only hear something from the company when there is something of significance to report. Puts a high value on company time and money.

Matt – Very measured. Subject matter expert. Got the feeling he is really setting the path and pushing the team to succeed.

Geoff – Didn’t say too much. Was probably more there for support.

Recent MTA – Chris is meeting with them in 2 weeks. He also has phone hook ups with other similar companies over the coming weeks. Potential.

Batteries - Refer to Charles89 & Tiger3152 comments. The starting point on the graph shows that AnteoCoat is working nicely with the silicone at the first cycle. We now need to trial different combinations of formulas to try and optimise cycle efficiency. They seemed very confident that this can and will be done. The next stage of battery testing is being done internally. The results of which are expected to be completed by end of this quarter. May take a little bit of time to get to the optimal results and thus $. Wettability however is drop in and pretty much ready to go should we get a call??

POC – Refer Brick and Tiger’s comments. Chris and Matt are very confident that we are now is the sweet spot for this technology. The market has changed in just the last few years. It is important for us to engage with such companies during their development stage (perfect example being Ellume) as once they have a product in the market they are reluctant to change things as its just too expensive. There is a decent sized market of POC companies in the US, however China is huge and where most of the emphasis will be for us. Have taken significant learning from POC1. Exploring different options (moving up the value chain)

Cash burn – Didn’t sugar coat things. At present, we have about 12 months of cash. Hoping sales will pick up based on rejuvenated relationships (Merck, IMRA). Emphasis to try and create some income streams in the short term through the low value chain (both battery’s and POC). Will also investigating grants that may provide a cash injection. Reiterated that the Anteo business was neglected during the Diasource days. Now starting to gain traction again.

Agree with Rogues re CR and credibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.