ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I was also at the Melbourne meeting. It was great to meet some...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I was also at the Melbourne meeting.
    It was great to meet some long term holders and HotCopper types for the first time and pleasing to meet the current ADO leaders.
    I would like to reiterate the positive comments of Charles89, Tiger3152, and T-pain.
    Jack personified as a strong wise leader with a suitable background who is sensibly focused on getting the best job done for all shareholders with the money, time and staff available.
    Chris was professional confident and and especially excited by the current sweet spot opportunity potentail of Anteobind in POC-lateral flow.
    His Roche background can only add to the legitimacy of this excitement. Even more-so the fact he has delayed retirement to assist in the short term development of it globally speaks volumes. He was expecting many phone calls and meetings in the next few weeks regarding the recent and exciting results from the battery space and on future POC collaborations. There was a notable comment of 100s of Ellume type companies in China in the right development stage for Anteobind in Lateral flow- POC. At this time Geoff notably commented it was extremely difficult to reverse engineer the product.
    Matt was engaging and keen to add expanding comments where appropriate and was the main person involved in the production of the presentation document material. He also stayed a little longer to chat amicably afterwards.
    I came away much more comfortable in my investment than I have for many years and in fact quite buoyed by the potential for a very positive future.

regards
    tm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $56.06K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 310000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 5304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.