ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo Signs Collaboration with Lumos Diagnostics, page-97

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1905
    Ahh! WAG there it is - realistically put, not hysterically put as "Diluted to the buggery" or indeed "massive", but subject to an individual's participation. As in every other ASX Listing SH based placement. Or if you like Just like owning a Race Horse the feed and training has to be funded until the winnings flow - or don't (as in Winks's, now Korean delicacy, brother). That's just "investment 101".

Number of shares - yet another one of DV's bees in that bent bonnet. With around 20% of ASX Listings having over 1B potential rights - under DV's definition over on planet Krypton, ASX is a total investors mess, (hmm! DV must advise my Superfund to avoid the ASX).

As for Brokers not getting invited to Roadshows, that speaks volumes to Shareholder being the prime target. Many recognised the Placement reward opportunity and went for it, and it closed "Massively" OVERSUBSCRIBED. Costs were, contrary to DV's hysteria, not bad @$270k over $6M contrast this with BD1 $510k on $7M. (Both companies are in similar development stages).

Now back to the topic, DV & Ram as usual poopooed it without even taking the time to analyse what's happened. It was not only CP that won back Lumos - it was AnteoBind. Lumos (PI spinoff) know from the DMTC CMC/Anteo/PI [Click Me] joint project that AnteoBind works, and works on their kit. And so, after their own R&D efforts there was apparently no realistic alternative to AnteoCoat to better leverage their BioMarker. Any successful commercial milestones will draw the attention of all other Pharmers out there - and since the CACLP Expo in Qingdao & subsequent SINOPharm agreement including the Chinese market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.