ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Anteo to acquire Global Diagnostics Company - DIAsource, page-51

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    A second subsidiary? Brick, your enthusiasm and tangential perspectives are so often a delight to interpret, and your surfing to envy. let's not rush into another acquisition. We need to bed this one down, see further augmentation of the SP and revenues, and be satisfied this new subsidiary continues to run well, and even better using Mix&Go.

Someone commented to me recently that growth by acquisition rather than through organic expansion, is the necessary accelerant for Anteo to become a billion dollar company in the shorter term. Very true, provided targets are carefully selected, and the new business continues to be managed well. Warren Buffet's advcie about stock selection applies to acquisition - don't buy a business that is doing badly, as there might be clear reasons that should signal it is not a good purchase.

However, my suggestion for a 2016 second acquisition might be in the battery space.

Rough week for the announcement to have to be made, but them's the breaks (not an intentional surfing analogy).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.