ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

The extent of the pessimism of many is understandable. As a long...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    The extent of the pessimism of many is understandable. As a long term holder, like others I have always recognised that AnteoTech has to be treated as speculative. So I have to accept the pains of delay and frustration over this decade and more that I have been invested. And so I do. I'm well under water, still. Nevertheless, I will be taking up more shares at this time. Why? A few reasons:

1. The company has never been in a more promising position. In terms of potential earnings, PoC1 and PoC2 pale into significance; while like our RAT, all would have been company making, to get us strongly on our feet. The potential for our Clean Energy could be mind-blowing (yes, I know I should be pun-ished for that one.)

2. We have been here before - seems not so long back we had a raising at about 1.something cents, didn't we? Remember how we all felt then? And remember how the stock (and the options) climbed afterwards? So I'm comfortable with putting more money in.

3. Despite the brickbats currently flying, we have a much stronger Board and management, and the R&D is that much stronger (Brickwalls is absolutely correct about the significance of the Ferroglobe interest).

4. For most of the years I have been invested in AnteoTech, I have seriously underestimated the time it takes to go from R to D to Sales and Production, and have shifted my expectations timetable now. What helps me to do that is to wear the various and different shoes of our collaborators. While at a conference or during a site visit, their science representatives can get quite excited, they have to convince their peers in the face of competing technologies and interests, convince their management, and then it's over to the bean counting and lawyers and marketing and production people. All have to agree on feasibility, risk, return - all the business reasons we should expect of responsible management. All of that takes time, and not every initiative will get through. As many have said, one big one will do as a start. I'll be happy to see a Trinseo deal - they sell the odd kilo of battery mix.

So my view is that the AnteoTech's future is quite positive.

As usual, not advice, just my opinion. Do have a great day, for tomorrow it will be yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.