ADO 7.14% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Anyone who suggests dilution will trouble few of us, is...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Anyone who suggests dilution will trouble few of us, is completely missing the point.

If you're only judging performance based on what happens from here on, then yes.. it's the CR we needed to have as without it we most likely cease to exist. Based on this alone, then yes diluted me and give me a chance of success because the alternative is much worse (but don't forget success, is still not guaranteed...).

BUT why should we look at this event in isolation

1) we've been here before, many times in fact
    2) we've heard it all before, many times in fact
    3) we were supposed to be able to transition to a revenue generating company after the last CR (and the ones before that)
    4) we've been diluted more than enough times in an attempt to add shareholder value, many many times already

Do we simply ignore all of the above?

Arguing that the dilution is relatively insignificant in the grand scheme of things is absurd. We were already told deals were coming, it was unlikely we'd need further dilution, yet here we are again

The facts remain, we're been diluted HEAVILY over the years, continue to be diluted and whilst we're all hopeful of a deal, there's still no guarantee nor are even given any confidence that we're getting close to one

You can believe it's only a little bit more dilution, but you are only fooling youself and again I ask, where's the accountability and consequences for constantly over promising and under delivering ??
    Last edited by prodigy1: 09/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $54.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $37.28K 1.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54601 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1438452 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 916967
Last updated 15.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.