ADO 0.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

so the SPP section of the raise for existing investors is...

1. 4,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11848
    so the SPP section of the raise for existing investors is targeting $1m

IMO, why wouldn't any existing shareholder apply?

cost of 2.5c with a possibility of a double dip with options.

the sp may drop below 2.5c in the next couple of weeks, if we don't get any announcements. we will get the next 4c shortly. a bit more info about the MTA we signed with a consumer electronics company would be welcome (maybe a supplier to a fruity company brand)

but what would be the chance of the sp being over 2.5c at some stage of the next couple of months? probably pretty good, so even the biggest bedwetter holder, could apply for shares. sell the heads when they get over 2.5c and then have a chance at the double dip of options being in the money for free.

I'm sure there will be many s/holders that see the value in this deal for a longer time frame as well.

the only problem with this strategy is how many will you get. at the last agm we had 10,000 shareholders holding a marketable parcel.

if only 200 apply they will get $5000 worth - 200k shares
    if 300 apply they will get $3,334 worth - 133k shares
    etc

it appears a very good deal (definitely not for the dilution to s/h, but I'm only talking about the spp deal) short term or long term, thats why the placement was over scribed. just IMO don't count on getting all of your nominated total.
    Last edited by captainblood: 11/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 388761 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.49am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.