ADO 7.14% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Hang on, so now I (and the majority of shareholders here) are...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

Hang on, so now I (and the majority of shareholders here) are just a bunch of whingers?

You refer to the facts, the facts are, we have:
    1. No deal
    2. No revenue
    3. More dilution
    4. SP is at a low point

And all on the watch of the 'new Anteotech' who as you shared, have 'only' been here for 2-3 years.

If you want to pedantic about the 15 years, that was in response to the poster I replied to referring to the previous 15 year period. Whilst I have not even been holding for 15 years, I have held for 10 years plus and throughout this time there have been broken promises, failures left right and centre plus changes to mgmt and BOD throughout this period.

Once again I ask, as a LT shareholder who has invested heavily over this period, thrown in countless money time and time again during many CRs, should I/otherws be happy that we can just re-invent ourselves and create the 'new ADO' and all will be forgotten?

Come on mate, it's a joke and shareholders have every right to be unhappy with the performance the lack of accountability (and have every right to whinge if they want to)

You said "so everybody except Geoff, who is only a non executive director and Manuel that has been in charge of our battery division for a period of time and had most of his resources taken from him during covid, that are in control of the direction of the new Anteotech have only been there for 2-3 years or less."

Ok, so let's focus on the last 2-3 years and see how well the 'new Anteotech' have done over the last 2-3 years:

Apr 2024 - 2.5c, as per ASX Ann: “funds will drive near term commercial milestones” @ 20%+ discount from the pervious CR not even 12 months prior

Jul 2023 - 3.2c, as per ASX Ann: “funds to drive near term commercial milestones”

Apr 2021 - 2.6c, as per ASX Ann: “AnteoTech secures new funding to support sales launch”

Yep, they have done a brilliant job haven't they??! We should all be applauding the great performance - well done new Anteotech for adding shareholder value!

Facts, come on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $54.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $37.28K 1.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54601 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1438452 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 916967
Last updated 15.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.