ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

"What is needed is for management to face shareholders and 'tell...

1. 8,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2497
    "What is needed is for management to face shareholders and 'tell it like it is'. Now wouldn't that be refreshing"

"I see myself as the custodian of the shareholder's investment" David Radford
    "Trust me when I say no news is good news" David Radford
    "We are no longer an R&D company but a sales driven one" David Radford
    "We have the right people, doing the right things" David Radford

Yet despite all his above assurances, not one deal has been delivered. All the partners we were working with when he joined the company appear to have left us with the exception of Serum Institute and possibly Merck and both of them appear to continue to refuse to sign any kind of deal.

Brushing failures under the carpet makes the market nervous especially when we're onto a second heavily discounted CR that was never meant to happen.
    2022 AGM. 2023 AGM.

No marketing of any kind was done leading up to this CR. It's the retail holders that control the SP at our stage of development. If you don't sell the sizzle and bring in new retail holders, you're going to have a stagnant / falling SP. Just watch this "generous" retail offer get undersubscribed again.

What's the point of having a CMO if the company refuses to do any marketing? the website is much worse than the one it replaced. Shareholder communication is the worst of any ASX listed company. ASX releases are filled with obvious errors.

If we are in fact "leading the charge" why didn't they negotiate with EV1 and EV2 to take a small minority stake in the company? it would've been loose change for them and given us the working capital we require to grow the business. This is the way these EV companies work. They invest in companies like us and if they do sign a 5-10 year supply agreement to have us going into every single one of their batteries, it's most likely they'll want to have equity in ADO.

I wish they'd run this company from a position of power "leading the charge!" rather than surviving on "trickle charge!"

At the 2023 AGM, a wise shareholder said to David "The company needs more mongrel in them". So true.

I've never before seen an ASX company with such leading technology operate the way ADO does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.