ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Slippin,Your confidence in the Board is shared here however I...

1. 1,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    Hi Slippin,
    Your confidence in the Board is shared here however I believe that the communication consideration required for the makeup of the culture in speccie investors has not been recognised.
    Hopefully the 4c is detailed, the website becomes lively and updates are more frequent.
    As seen through the eyes of ev1/2 and other megas,
    Anteotech could be viewed prospectively as one of numerous partners holding key technology that launches their future product into exciting silicon driven performance.
    The conservative management and boards of these Marquee concerns would squint at the concerns for their valued product performance that is reliant on the Intellectual Property owned across the silicon-based patents granted across Europe, Japan and USA that is held by a little Aussie company yet to confirm the 70% silicon performance level.
    Mercedes partly own mega battery manufacturer ACC. In diversified battery supply Mercedes are also partnered with Chinese related Envision batteries.
    As we are informed, successful evaluation of AnteoX as provided from Anteotech’s 20,000ltr modular production will serve to confirm the performance of lab-produced samples.
    Over the next few weeks I’m hoping an agreement is announced. I’m sure that no degree of “mongrel” salesmanship will progress that agreement.
    Just as the marquee auto manufacturers are diversified in suppliers, indications inform the Anteotech Board hold a strategy to spread their Binder and Anode development through various forms of battery consumption that include consumer electronics and battery storage. Further diversification is on foot in the progress indication in the life science division.
    It is comforting to calculate that success in any corner of these massive markets will take care of the ADO market cap, and very exciting to consider the possibilities before year end.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $92.68K 4.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2165613 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1585799 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 2280951
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.