ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hi CaptainThanks for your comments about the Ellume testing...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hi Captain

Thanks for your comments about the Ellume testing results compared to Anteo's test results.

As Ellume uses Anteobind in its at-home test kit, then it may be something to do with the test kit that reduces the sensitivity and specificity. I would appreciate your thoughts and comments on this matter.

Given that the US considered Ellume's at-home test kit to be the best and most cost effective device on the market at the time, the test results announced today give Anteo a distinct market advantage particularly if the saliva tests result in similar outcomes.

I am glad Anteotech didn't try to compete with the at-home market because while it has its place in giving individuals fast at home results, I doubt it will be used by the medical profession once all the regulatory approvals are in place for Anteo. The Axxin reader is more likely to be adopted by the medical profession as a fast and efficient alternative to PCR testing and hence local GPs will be the main target market.

Just confirms in my mind that Anteotech has a great business plan and is heading in the right direction.

While at home test kits will have their place, there is likely to be a lot of competition in the market and the end users are unlikely to know what is the best device unless instructed by their GPs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.118K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54235 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 472615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.