ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I wouldn't call it the same thing, no. I share my thoughts based...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    I wouldn't call it the same thing, no. I share my thoughts based on what I read and what I think and most importantly, I LISTEN to others and take their opinions into consideration, while your mate doesn't. I don't post the same thing over and over and over without adding anything new. And that's the difference between me and the powerpoint poster.

I'm all for a balanced discussion, which is why I still haven't added you to ignore, but I'm not down being jammed the same shit down my throat all day everyday about a powerpoint.

Facts are facts? We are up 50% since the announcement. And up 200% since our low. I can't say I'm over the moon with the shareprice over the last 5-10 years, but it definitely gave people opportunities to make money, and yes, I held it up to 20c and back down, I have no one else to blame, but my last average down was at 1.1c, so at this point in time, I'm happy with where "the market ultimately marks the company and its SP".

I completely understand where you stand, you want to see revenue before you buy in and regardless of what the SP will be then. But I'm different, I'm happy to take a risk and buy in before that happens, for bigger gains. By the time ADO report meaningful revenue, you will not be able to buy them for 2-3c.

Makes me wonder if we're just better off ignoring each other until that said revenue announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.