ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: AnteoTech Progresses COVID-19 Test Toward Market Launch, page-959

1. 4,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1796
    Morning Chuk,
    The below was from the Queensland gov grant of 1.4 m announcement dated 21 Jan

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3040/3040486-1138b072827a1e9d6bffd8a2ced96ced.jpg

If there has been further guidance on the domestic manufacturing capability I have missed it. However, if you factor in what we learnt from the most recent presentation we are close to finalising the manufacturingcontracts ( plural ) plus chasing licensing deals as well the optimistic me starts to see a potential for pretty impressive revenue. If you've got a few million here being made, Operon putting out as much as they can and getting another cut from one or two licensing it all starts adding up to a pretty tasty pie in my opinion. A thought on the licensing.. Remember a lot of these rapid tests in the European market are operating on emergency use authorisation. The more accurate tests available the more likely some of these outfits making the less accurate ones are to lose their place at the trough. Quite a few having had a good taste already with an inferior product will probably be starting to see the writing on the wall and not wanting to go without may look to us to improve the vital numbers. A reduced profit margin of something is better no margin on nothing after all.

Hope all get out in the sun and have a great weekend
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.