ADO 4.35% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

this last week I have been thinking about Anteotech's future in...

1. 4,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12142
    this last week I have been thinking about Anteotech's future in the lateral flow market. from the ann and presentations, 2 things have stood out to me.

- covid has been a transformational event for the company.

it has allowed the company to fast track it's lateral flow development, gaining development experience, manufacturing and distribution partnerships, regulatory approval experience and VIDRL partnership. experience that without covid would have been a lot more difficult to achieve and taken a much longer time frame.

also given us publicity and validation from our partnership with Ellume. later in the year Ellume will be producing over 20m test a month, a nice little earner. that has opened up our contract service division. a couple more deals like Ellume will a big increase in our revenue. also opened up QC testing for vaccines with SII and others. from the presentation. "under evaluation for use in QC testing for COVID vaccines" now that is a huge market. more possible revenue.

- secondly, "Anteotech's reader platform creates the basis for development of future development tests"

so in less than a year we have CE approval submission for our swab ART test, and saliva test, multiplex covid/flu test and sepsis test in development. all in under a year. if we compare to ellume who has been working on it's tests for about 10 years and has just got it's home test in the market and close with it's TB and covid/flu test. and that is with collaborations with majors GSK and Qiagen. we have done it with minimum staff and funding. how good must our platform be to develop these tests with such accuracy and with such speed?

then this week we are told that we are reviewing un met clinical need for rapid POC testing in other potential markets

covid antibody
    infectious diseases
    bacterial diseases
    viral conditions
    cardiac conditions

as well as working on different reader platforms.

so the opportunities in the future are enormous. then we have our ability to create quantitative tests. something that I haven't seen with any other tests. I believe our platform is truly gold std.

so if there is a black swan event and our covid test isn't needed (which I think is highly unlikely) we still have a platform to develop our sepsis test plus whatever management think is the most vital of the above list. and if it happens we will have all the experience that the above has given us to expand our testing range and will have a partner in Ellume who will have all this unneeded manufacturing capacity created for their covid test that will be un used. the 2 of us would be a perfect fit.

definitely been a transformational year and apart from our suite of tests we have created a raw material division, contract division and our assay development (not to mention battery division). going to be bumpy along the way but there is so much more to expect over the coming years from this little Aussie company. GLTAH.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $59.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $467 19.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3254394 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1348341 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 130211
Last updated 15.58pm 04/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.