ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

G and V......thought this was an important comment.I tend to...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1156
    G and V......thought this was an important comment.

I tend to agree.

If this is right..... EV1 or their battery supplier factory (would require the sauce to be) produced under license per litre.......it would make sense that the same EV and/or battery company is not really going to sign a commercial agreement of any significance with ADO until it re-tools its manufacturing process, then tests its own abiity to reproduce the same product that ADO produces in Brisbane at the scale, integrate this into their other processes more fully and then ensure they can still re-produce the same result in the battery.

This is a different level of manufacturing change, capability and investment required so the EV or battery company can reassure itself th entire process works.

This is well beyond the very limited testing that they have done so far to introduce a small amiunt into the process to confirm proof of concept, which is what I believe is probably the stage they got to a couple of months ago. Maybe the kind of testing done to date is what you do under something called a 'material supply agreement'??

If the above was close to accurate......then significant process re-tooling takes time.......maybe another few months??

Dunno!!

Good Luck all and Happy Easter.
    EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $39.84K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3919030 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1681594 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 728358
Last updated 15.29pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.