ADO 0.00% 2.6¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Prodegy 1 , I disagree with your assumption , ADO's $1.39...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6833
    Hi Prodegy 1 , I disagree with your assumption , ADO's $1.39 million grant allocated is quite different to the other Queensland battery minerals company ( courtesy of tropfreedom ) receiving a grant to fund the proposed pilot plant on a 50% of proposed capital cost basis , plant construction has not even started yet , there appears no strings attached , Anteo's plant is complete , equpment bought , money spent , new staff employed and should be producing Anteox right now PLUS a new project " ultra high silicon anode for a pouch cell battery" how did the market miss that ? the market has got it wrong when the share price dives after receiving $1.39 million non dilution funding and announcing a new silicon pouch cell project, dumb trading in my opinion or someone needing money to settle on a house ?

• Up to $1.39 million allocated to AnteoTech as a grant under the Queensland Critical Minerals and Battery Technology Fund

• Funding to support the delivery of AnteoTech’s Generation 1 Ultra High Silicon Anode programme

• Programme to develop a prototype and then commercially available anode ultra high silicon anode for a pouch cell battery - suitable for the high growth consumer electronics market

• Grant provides non-dilutive funding to purchase equipment and an upgrade of facilities
    Last edited by semi retired: 29/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 247857 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.