ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: AnteoTech secures $1.4m Qld Grant Funding, page-243

1. 3,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    It's about this shite culture. People bang on about marketing, myself included. Then do the anti-marketing.'' this stock is shite- The pedigree management should get some mongrel in them etc. Do you want a class act or a car salesman? Who do we think we are dealing with in Europe, some dumb scruffy street muts?
    No, ADO needs to prove to the world this stuff works and is a game changer before anyone signs a contract that could make or lose them billions!

Most here are under water if they bought into the covid story. Even though most were here for the EV promise pre-covid.
    Nobody is bloody happy. Is it really helpful to anyone to go on and on about it here? See a therapist, or your accountant but for goodness sake don't go on about it every single day and drown out those that actually have something to contribute. People like CB and Semi to name just two.

And it's ingenuous to say you are trying to warm others. Who do you think you will eventually sell to? Hopefully at a massive profit!

The cognitive dissonance between the share price and the technology is astounding. If the Tech is so good and hopefully it's uptake is inevitable it's a screaming buy.
    So I prefer to make peace with the past and look forward, either here or somewhere else.
    In the meantime it would be good for everyone's stress level to please stop going on and on, day after day. It's becoming self for filling. And it's boring.

There are no guarantees, there never were and never will be. So why expect them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $27.13K 1.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1981203 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 757562 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 271012
Last updated 15.31pm 20/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.